A sound skip may be present not only due to a headset failure but also due to a state of the Bluetooth wireless communication or the smartphone.
Try the following:
- Forget our earphone on your mobile devices and reconnect
- Keep any obstacles, including people, out of the Bluetooth communication path between the headset and the smartphone.
- Devices that use a 2.4 GHz frequency band, such as a microwave oven, a Bluetooth device, and a digital cordless device, may disturb the wireless communication. Move those devices away or turn them off.
- Change the Bluetooth sound quality setting of your smartphone from “High quality” to an option, such as “Standard” or “Priority on communication”. For details, refer to the user manual for the smartphone you are using.
- Restart the smartphone.
- When you are listening to music with a smartphone, exit the unused apps running on the smartphone.
- If multiple devices concurrently access a single Wi-Fi access point for playing music from music services or songs stored on a computer, the network communication speed may slow down. Minimize network use, such as internet access for devices other than the smartphone that is playing music.
- Delete the device information of the headset from the smartphone, and then pair the headset with the smartphone again.
- Because the transmit power of Bluetooth is weak, the signal is easily reflected back in an open place, so the connectivity is better, and
In the partition wall, the Bluetooth signal cannot pass through the wall, and the signal cannot be reflected, which causes the sound skips, or disconnect
- Because everyone’s ear shape is a little different, the earbuds are also different when they are worn, such as our BEANS AIR / CARGO 02. The normal way to wear the earphones is to face upwards. However, when some people wear large ears, they may put the earphones horizontally, which may cause the ear sockets to block the antenna position. When the earphones are found to be stuck or disconnected, please adjust the wearing position, then disconnect and re-connect with the device
- 刪除手機中與 耳機配對紀錄,、然後重新連接。
- 若裝置使用2.4 GHz頻帶，如微波爐、Bluetooth裝置及數位無線裝置，則可能干擾無線通訊。請將這類裝置移至他處或將其關閉。
- 因為每個人的耳朵形狀有一點不同，耳機在配戴的時候也會不同，例如我們的 BEANS AIR /以及CARGO 02 ,正常配戴方法是耳機天線朝上。但有些人耳朵比較大佩戴的時候，有可能把耳機橫置導致耳窩有機會阻擋天線位置,當發現耳機出現卡頓或斷連的時候，請調整配戴的位置，斷開連接後重啟開機連接。